This confined space training video will teach your trainees the ins and outs of the OSHA permit-required confined space Standard. As you know, working in confined spaces can be deadly if not handled properly. In fact, hundreds of workers are killed per year when a confined space situation goes wrong. That is the reason this confined space training video is so important - to keep your workers safe and keep your company OSHA compliant.|
The training will help answer several questions and educate your workforce on confined space entry processes and procedures. The training video covers:
This confined space training video should be an integral part of any safety training done at your facility. Maintaining OSHA compliance for confined spaces is important, but even more important is the health and safety of your work crew. This training will help you accomplish compliance and safe work conditions at your job sites.
- What are confined spaces and how does OSHA define them?
- What types of confined spaces require a permit and which can be designated as a "Non-Permit Space?"
- What is the training required for both permit-required and non-permit required confined space entry?
- What are "hazardous atmospheres"?
- What is a Permit Space Program and how do you implement one at your facility?
- What warning signs or postings are necessary for confined work areas?
- What is a confined space entry team? What are the different parts of that team? (Entrant, Attendant, and Entry Supervisor)
- What is an Entry Permit and how do they work?
- What information does the Entry Permit require?
- How and when to measure oxygen levels, flammable gases and vapors
- How and when to test for toxic contaminants in a confined area
- How often does the Entry Team need to conduct atmospheric tests while working in a confined area?
- What happens when testing reveals there is a hazardous atmosphere in the work area?
- How and when to put up barriers and shields around entry points to the work space
- What Personal Protective Equipment should you know about and use when working in a confined space?
- What type of harnesses and retrieval line are required?
- How to use communications equipment when working in a confined space
- and much more...
Available as a DVD or USB Stick, this 28 minute training video is available in either English or Spanish language options. A full-length preview is available below.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session