This Conflict Resolution Training program will help you reduce conflicts that arise with your employees while at work. As you know when there is employee conflict at your facility it reduces productivity, employee morale and creates a toxic environment that isn't good for the business or the employees. That's why this training video on conflict resolution is so important. Conflicts at work happen, the key is "resolution" of those issues and this video will help in that regard.|
The training program covers many important topics as it relates to conflict resolution in the workplace:
Teaching your employees how to deal with conflict and get it resolved helps both them, and you. Keep your business running drama free with this Conflict Resolution Training Video. The program is available in either an English or Spanish language version, and on a DVD or USB Stick for added convenience.
- What are the problems associated with leaving conflict on the job unresolved?
- How do problems or conflicts among employees hurt productivity?
- What are "procedural conflicts" and how can those be overcome?
- How to help employees find the "common ground" when a problem arises?
- What are the common responses to conflict and how do those responses often make a situation worse?
- What is the role of collaboration in resolving conflicts on the job?
- What are some techniques to teach employees in regards to compromise and communication (these are key concepts that your employees need to learn in order to reduce conflict)
- What should an employee do if they are involved in a physical or verbal confrontation with a co-worker?
- and much more...
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session