Conflict Resolution Training for Employees [Complete Video Kit]
This Conflict Resolution Training program will help you reduce conflicts that arise with your employees while at work. As you know when there is employee conflict at your facility it reduces productivity, employee morale and creates a toxic environment that isn’t good for the business or the employees. That’s why this training video on conflict resolution is so important. Conflicts at work happen, the key is “resolution” of those issues and this video will help in that regard.
The Conflict Resolution Training covers these important topics:
- What are the problems associated with leaving conflict on the job unresolved?
- How do problems or conflicts among employees hurt productivity?
- What are “procedural conflicts” and how can those be overcome?
- How to help employees find the “common ground” when a problem arises?
- What are the common responses to conflict and how do those responses often make a situation worse?
- What is the role of collaboration in resolving conflicts on the job?
- What are some techniques to teach employees in regards to compromise and communication (these are key concepts that your employees need to learn in order to reduce conflict)
- What should an employee do if they are involved in a physical or verbal confrontation with a co-worker?
- and much more…
Teaching your employees how to deal with conflict and get it resolved helps both them, and you. Keep your business running drama free with this Conflict Resolution Training Video. The program is available in either an English or Spanish language version, and on a DVD or USB Stick for added convenience.
Conflict Resolution Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.