Personal Protective Equipment PPE Training – [Full Video Kit]
The OSHA Standard for Personal Protective Equipment is an important one to teach your employees the ins and outs of Personal Protective Equipment also knows as PPE. This PPE training video will teach your workers the importance of using proper Personal Protective Equipment while performing their daily job tasks. PPE is defined as anything you wear to prevent injuries which can include hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, and proper footwear.
This Personal Protective Equipment Training Will Teach Your Employees These Key Concepts:
- Why do employees need to wear Personal Protective Equipment?
- How to use and maintain common pieces of PPE
- What are the conditions in which PPE would be required? (i.e. Dangerous procedures, areas with environmental hazards, using chemicals on the job, etc)
- How to properly put on, take off, adjust and wear your Personal Protective Equipment
- How often is re-training necessary when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment?
- Under what conditions should you wear a hard hat, how to properly fit a hard hat, and when might a bump cap be used?
- What are the most common types of safety glasses and how to select a proper pair for the jobs you do and the hazards you might encounter
- How and when to wear goggles
- What are the different types of respirators that are available and how to choose the proper style for the work you are doing (disposable masks, Air Purifying Respirators (APR), Air Supplying Respirators (ASR), etc
PPE Training Additional Topics of Discussion:
- What is a self-contained breathing apparatus and how do you use one?
- What are the different advantages and disadvantages of each respirator type?
- What are the different types of gloves available and how are they selected and used? (leather, metal mesh gloves, disposable gloves, rubber and plastic gloves, etc)
- How to inspect your PPE to ensure that it is safe to use
- What are the different types of foot protection available and how to select and use them (boots, conductive footwear, toe guards, foot and shin guards, leggings, etc)
One of the most important aspects of employee safety is having them trained on Personal Protective Equipment. This PPE training video will do just that. Available as an English or Spanish speaking DVD or USB Stick, the run time on this Personal Protective Training Video is just over 18 minutes.
PPE Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.