Fall Protection Training Video – [Complete Certification Package]
This Fall Protection Training will help your employees safe while working at heights. As you may know, one of the largest occurrences of OSHA citations revolves around a lack of fall protection training – this video will help you maintain compliance.
Each year, more than 20% of disabling injuries occur when an employee sustains a fall while working above ground – thousands more are fatalities. That is why this Fall Protection Training Video is such an important part of your Company’s safety program. This training will help keep your facility compliant with OSHA regulations as well as protect your employees from sustaining on the job injuries.
This Fall Protection Training Includes the Following Important Topics:
- The role of proper footwear and the importance of using the right footwear for the job at hand
- How to recognize slip and fall hazards and just as important, what to do when a hazard is identified
- The need for good job site housekeeping and keeping your work area clean and tidy
- What are the hazards associated with stairs and how to avoid injuries in stairwells and stair cases
- How to protect yourself from hazardous “edges” including catwalks, rooftops, elevated platforms, etc.
- How to identify and protect yourself from hazardous “openings” including manholes, skylights, pits, and other areas
- What is “guarding” and why is it important?
- How to implement proper guarding on your job site
- The role of railing in workplace safety and a discussion of what OSHA considers to be compliant (top rail of at least 42 inches, a midrail at least half that height, etc)
- The role of toeboards and how installing them on railings can prevent things falling onto employees working below
- How to properly and safely use a fixed ladder as well as a portable ladder
- The need for your employees to protect themselves from slips, trips and falls
Fall Protection Training Additional Discussion Points:
- What is the “3-point” rule for ladders and how to properly follow this principle to avoid accidents and injuries while using a ladder
- What best practices and other fall protection safety tips should you crew know about?
- The role of cages or wells around fixed ladders and they can help keep a work area safe
- How to properly use scaffolds both supported and suspended
What types of fall protection equipment are available and how to use them (Guardrails, safety nets, personal fall protection systems, etc.)
- What circumstances or job situations does OSHA require workers to use a personal fall protection system?
- Body harnesses and the role they play in fall protection
- How to properly anchor Personal Fall Arrest System
- and much more…
Keeping your employees safety with a good Fall Protection Training Video is important. Proper training for Fall Protection keeps both employee and employer safe. For the employee they can avoid getting injured. For the employer, they can insure proper OSHA compliance. Either way, Fall Protection Training is a win-win for employee and employer alike.
This training video is available in either English or Spanish language versions, and in either DVD or USB Stick format. The runtime for the training is just over 18 minutes.
Fall Protection Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.