If your employees use a skid steer loader or Bobcat on the job site, then you need this skid steer safety video. As you know, the skid steer is a very useful machine, but make no mistake, it can be dangerous. This skid steer training video teaches your employees several key concepts to keep them safe on the job:|
If your employees use skid steer loaders then this safety training video is a great addition to your employee safety program. Available as a DVD or on a USB Stick, the runtime on this video is 10 minutes.
- What is a skid steer and how does it operate?
- What is the importance of the Control Interlock System and how does it keep the operator safe?
- What are the safety features built-in to a skid steer?
- Is it safe to use a skid steer with the control interlock system disabled? (Answer NO!)
- Why is the cage important and how does it keep the operator from injuring hands, arms, or other body parts?
- What is the number one reason for skid steer accidents or injuries?
- What role does the pull down restraint bar and seatbelts have in the safe operation of the machine?
- How do skid steer attachments change the way it handles?
- What is the proper way to enter and exit the skid?
- What are the rollover protections found on the machine and how they keep the operator safe while driving the machine
- How to prevent being caught in or crushed by the skid steer while using it
What are the different kinds of attachments that a skid steer can use and how to keep safety in mind while using them?
- What role does maintenance play in skid steer safety and what are the important safety reminders to implement while working on or performing maintenance on the skid steer
- The importance of understanding the manual that came with the machine for the specific model you are using
- How often should skid steer training be implemented?
- and much more...
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session
People Who Bought This Training Also Bought Or Searched For Training On:
- Front End Loaders