Skid Steer Training Certification – [Complete Video Kit]
If your employees use a skid steer loader or Bobcat on the job site, then you need this skid steer safety video. As you know, the skid steer is a very useful machine, but make no mistake, it can be dangerous. Like all heavy machinery, skid steer loaders operate in harsh conditions, and safety training programs are very important. This skid steer training video teaches your employees several key concepts to keep them safe on the job.
Topics Covered in this Skid Steer Safety Training:
- What is a skid steer, and how does it operate?
- What is the importance of the Control Interlock System, and how does it keep the operator safe?
- What are the safety features built-in to a skid steer?
- What does OSHA say about skid steer training?
- Is it safe to use a skid steer with the control interlock system disabled? (Answer NO!)
- How to properly get into a skid steer and why the safe entry is so important (Yes, there is a right and a wrong way to get in and out of the machine)
- Why is the cage important, and how does it keep the operator from injuring hands, arms, or other body parts?
- What are the best practices for skid steer operator safety, and how can an operator safely operate the machine each and every day?
- What is the number one reason for skid steer accidents or injuries?
- What are some skid steer safety tips every operator should know?
- What role do the pull-down restraint bar and seatbelts have in the safe operation of the machine?
- How do skid steer attachments change the way it handles?
- What is the proper way to enter and exit the skid?
Skid Steer Certification Training – Other Topics Discussed:
- What are the rollover protections found on the machine, and how do they keep the skid steer operator safe while driving the machine
- How to prevent being caught in or crushed by the skid steer while using it
- What are the different kinds of attachments that a skid steer can use?
- What are the main points all skid steer operators should remember to keep them safe?
- What are the different hazards and unsafe conditions that skid steer operators can run into?
- What role does maintenance play in skid steer safety, and what are the important safety reminders to implement while working on or performing maintenance on the skid steer?
- The importance of understanding the manual that came with the machine for the specific model you are using
- How often should skid steer certification training be implemented?
- and much more…
If your employees use skid steer loaders or track loader skid steers, this safety training course is a great addition to your employee safety program. Operator training will not only help you be compliant with OSHA, but it will also help to reduce accidents and injuries. Providing safety training with this video and performing a practical evaluation of the operator will help ensure you meet your training requirements.
We also provide you with a form for inspecting skid steers to ensure this complete certification kit has you covered. Successful completion of this training and quiz will help you increase your safety standards and the general safety of your work site. It will also help ensure your skid steer operators are fully capable of handling this powerful machine. Available as a DVD or on a USB Stick, the runtime of this video is 10 minutes.
Skid Steer Safety Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.