Aerial Lift Training – [Complete Video Certification Kit]
Aerial lifts offer a more efficient and effective way of working when compared to ladders and scaffolding, but they are also known for being responsible for numerous safety hazards which can lead to serious injuries and fatalities. That means workers who use aerial lifts have to be trained in their use and safety regulations. This Aerial Lift Safety Training Video is an excellent course in safely using this helpful piece of equipment.
This Aerial Lift Training Covers These Key Fundamentals of Aerial Lift Safety:
- How does OSHA define an aerial lift?
- What are the different types of aerial lifts? (Extensible boom platforms, aerial ladders, articulating boom platforms, vertical towers, etc.)
- A discussion on the four basic components of an aerial lift:
- The base of the lift which supports the lift’s platform or bucket
- The lifting mechanism
- The platform or bucket itself
- The controls, which are often located on both the base of the aerial lift and the platform
- What are the OSHA requirements to be authorized and properly training to operate an aerial lift?
- How to recognize and avoid unsafe conditions in areas where you will be using the manlift
- What is the appropriate fall protection safety protocols and personal protective equipment (PPE) to be used while operating an aerial lift?
- What are the “safety best practices” to be aware of when operating an aerial lift?
- What are the two different types of inspections required prior to using the lift? (A pre-start inspection and a work site inspection)
- and much more…
This aerial lift training video is available on DVD or USB Stick, and is offered in both English and Spanish language options.
This aerial lift training teaches the concepts found in the OSHA Standard for Aerial Lifts
Aerial Lift Safety Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.