**Complete Package Which Includes Training Video, Quiz, & Training Completion Certificate**Now more than every employers have a diverse workforce and diversity training is a key to a having a conflict free and successful work environment. Teaching employees the important concepts of diversity will go a long way in reducing conflict and increasing morale. This diversity training video will teach your employees all about diversity and inclusion, whether it's racial, religious, or any other demographic measure. Your employees will get a deep understanding of how diversity and inclusion training can help them in their everyday lives - both on the job and in their personal lives.
This employee diversity video will educate your workers on the following concepts:
- How have workplace demographics changed through the years? (race, faith, sexual orientation, culture, age, etc)
- What is diversity and why is discussing it with your employees an important part of any successful workplace?
- How any workplace can have diverse employees with various religious, sexual, or ethnic backgrounds and make up - and actually be more successful than if they all looked alike, came from the same backgrounds, held the same beliefs, etc
- What types of legislation has been passed through the years protecting workers right regardless of sex, color, religion or national origin?
- What is inclusion and why is it important?
- What are the benefits of a diverse workplace and employee base? (a diverse workplace benefits employees and employers alike - as well as customers)
- What is a respectful workplace and how does it relate to diversity and inclusion training?
- How to incorporate diversity awareness into your workplace
- What positive effects on employees occur when workplace diversity is embraced? (Boost to their confidence, strengthens morale, increase in job satisfaction, etc)
- What are the problems associated with stereotypes? (Leads employees to make assumptions and jump to conclusions about co-workers due to their color, age, religious beliefs, socioeconomic status, etc)
- "Biased beliefs" are discussed including such stereotypes as:
- "Women are the weaker sex"
- "All foreigners are lazy"
- "Older people don't work well with computers"
Providing your employees with training on diversity in the workplace will help your business in many ways. Decreasing the incidences of bias, discrimination and "us against them attitudes" mean that employees will focus on work instead of their differences. This diversity training course is available as an English or Spanish language version, and on DVD or USB Stick.
- How the combinations of stereotypes and unconscious biases lead people to potentially discriminate against each other (and this in turn will lower morale, create a hostile work environment, forces good employees to leave, etc). This is also sometimes referred to as micro inequities
- What are negative consequences of discrimination on the job for the employees, their team, and the employer?
- How to help employees understand, respect, embrace, and value differences between themselves and their co-workers when it comes to differences in cultures, gender, values, insights and perspectives
- What are "good diversity practices" and how they help employees understand and appreciate each other's differences
- How to teach employees that what they "know" about someone who is of a certain ethnicity, religion, etc, is often completely wrong (all people regardless of the characteristics that they were born with are individuals, and completely different from one another in an infinite amount of way)
- How to encourage a free exchange of all employee's ideas and opinions
- and much more...
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session
People Who Bought This Training Also Bought Or Searched For Training On:
- Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Harassment
- Employee Bullying