Lockout Tagout Training – [Complete Video Kit]
If you need a lockout tagout safety video that is OSHA compliant on lockout tagout procedures then this video is for you! Proper lockout and tagout processes and procedures are a must for safety in the workplace. This is especially true for manufacturing or industrial settings where heavy machinery is a part of everyday life. This Lockout Tagout Training Video is intended for both “affected” and “authorized” employees to teach proper techniques and procedures to ensure safe and efficient lockout tagout procedures.
Topics Covered in this Lockout Tagout Training:
- What is lockout tagout?
- How is a hazardous energy source defined by OSHA?
- What are the dangers to employees for not following sound lockout tagout procedures and best practices?
- What are the different lockout tagout devices and how are they used?
- Valve Clamps
- What are the proper procedures to lock out and tag out a machine?
- What are the training requirements for authorized and affected employees under a LOTO program?
- What is an “affected” employees in the eyes of OSHA?
- How does OSHA define an “authorized” employee?
- What are some examples of times that lockout tagout need to be implemented before working on a machine:
- Repairing circuits
- Cleaning, lubricating, maintenance, and repair of an energized machine
- Clearing jams with the machine
- Rebuilding equipments
- Setting up a new machine
This Lockout Tagout Training Video Also Teaches:
- How does OSHA define an “energy control program?”
- What two components must be included in a written lockout tagout program:
- Answer: Lockout tagout procedures for every piece of energized equipment or machinery within the facility
- Answer: A written plan for training employees on proper LOTO procedures for each of those pieces of equipment
- What specific information needs to be included on the tag of a locked out machine?
- Who provides the locks, tags, and other equipment to employees for use in the employer’s written hazardous energy control plan?
- What are other lockout tagout tips and best practices?
- How to identify all of a machine’s energy sources
- Can just any employee remove a tag or lock on a machine that is out of service?
- What type of employee is allowed to restart or re-energize a machine that has been locked and tagged out?
- What are the most common types of energy used to power machinery:
- What is the difference between “active” and “stored” energy?
- How is energy dissipated on a machine that has been de-energized?
- What are “special situations” that require additional procedures in your hazardous energy control program?
- What role do arc flashes play and what are the dangers of arc flash?
- and much more…
A strong lockout tagout video is an important piece of any lockout tagout program and this training will help you maintain OSHA compliance, and help keep your employees safe on the job. The training is centered around the concepts found in the
OSHA Standard for Lockout Tagout. Our lock out tag out training video is 22 minutes long and is available in either English or Spanish language options, and will be delivered either as a DVD or USB Stick.
Lockout Tagout Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.