Electrocution Prevention Safety Training – [Complete Video Kit]
If your employees work on or around electricity than you know how important proper electrical safety training is. This Electrocution Hazards Training Video will teach your employees all about electrical safety and the many dangers associated with electrical accidents, specifically with electrocution.
What you may not know is that “electrocution” is the fourth leading cause of death in the construction industry. Training, is a life and death situation, particularly the electrical safety standards found in the OSHA Standards and NFPA 70E which was created by the National Fire Protection Association.
This Electrocution Prevention Training Will Teach Your Staff These Key Concepts:
- What are the electrical safety hazards that workers can encounter on a job site?
- What are the six general types of electrical hazards as defined by OSHA?
- What does the acronym “BE SAFE” stand for and how does it apply to electrical safety? (Burns, Electrocution, Shock, Arc Flash, Fire and Explosions)
- What are some common ways workers can be exposed to electrical hazards? (overhead power lines, energized sources such as electrical components, electrical connectors, faulty or improper use of extensions cords, etc)
- What is the amount of electricity carried by high-voltage power lines and what happens if you come in contact with them?
- What roles do ladders play with electrical safety?
- What is OSHA’s “safety working distance” concept when it comes to voltage?
Electrocution Safety Training Additional Topics Discussed:
- What are some electrical hazards associated with power tools? (frayed cords, insulation cracks, worn parts, etc)
- What are some things to look for when inspecting power tools?
- What are the best practices to keep in mind when using extension cords?
- What role does water or a wet work environment play in an electrocution situation?
- What is an “Assured Equipment Grounding Conductor Program” and why is it important?
- What role do GFCI’s play in an electrical safety program?
- How does a properly implemented lockout tagout program help reduce potential workplace electrocutions?
- and much more…
Protecting your employees from electrical hazards starts with training and this Electrocution Prevention Training Video will help you in this regard. Available as either an English or Spanish language version, the training is delivered on either a DVD or USB stick.
Electrocution Safety Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.