Pallet Jack Safety Training – [Complete Video Certification Kit]
Do your employees need video training on pallet jack safety? If so this video is for you! Part of the benefit of electric pallet jacks, walkies and walkie riders, is that they eliminate many of the risks associated with lifting injuries in the workplace. Ironically, however, if used improperly or without sufficient training, these back-savers can cause other types of severe injuries. That is why this electric pallet jack training is so important.
This 17-minute pallet jack safety training video provides a thorough introduction to the proper use of motorized pallet jacks, including safety guidelines, potential hazards and maintenance routines. It is a perfect way to provide pallet jack certification to your employees who use this tool.
This Pallet Jack Certification Training Covers Several Key Concepts:
- What are the dangers associated with pallet jacks?
- What working conditions can cause the pallet jack to become unstable and dangerous to operate?
- What are the OSHA guidelines that motorized pallet truck operators need to be aware of and adhere to?
- What is a “deadman switch” and a “belly switch” and what are they used for?
- How to safely operate a walkie or walkie rider
- How to safely move a load with an electric pallet jack
- How to understand your pallet trucks operating capacity and limits
- How loading docks and inclined surfaces create special hazards for pallet jack operation
- and much more…
Available in either an English or Spanish speaking DVD or USB Stick. We also offer a manual pallet jack training video if you need that version instead.
This pallet jack training teaches the principles in the OSHA Standard for Powered Industrial trucks, or 1910.178
Pallet Jack Safety Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.