One of the things that can derail any business and keep employees from being as productive as possible is when “workplace harassment” is present. When employees don’t treat each other with dignity and respect you have the breeding grounds for trouble. That’s why this Workplace Harassment Training Video is so important. The training will help keep your facility trouble-free and your employees happy and productive.
This Workplace Harassment Training Covers the Following Topics With Your Employees:
- What is workplace harassment and can employees identify it and stop it in it’s tracks? (“Verbal abuse” which consists of employees saying hurtful or disturbing things, or “physical abuse” like horseplay or unwanted touching
- How to spot inappropriate behaviors by employees or co-workers
- How is workplace harassment defined? (Usually as unwelcome or offensive words or behaviors, that can make a workplace feel hostile and abusive for an employee)
- Besides the people directly involved, how does workplace harassment effect the rest of the Company? (the impact of harassment on a workplace is not limited to the victim(s) alone, it can create a tense and hostile environment that can affect everyone, even those not exposed to the harassment directly….it can create a toxic environment which drives down morale and productivity)
- What is workplace violence and how can that be avoided?
- Is workplace harassment considered to be a type of discrimination? (Often, as many instances of harassing behavior focus on race, color, religion, sex or national origin)
Workplace Harassment Training Additional Concepts Discussed:
- How does a workplace harassment training program intellect with a diversity training program?
- Different types of workplace harassment include “making fun” of a person’s age, ethnicity, or other characteristic, sexual harassment (a whole separate topic), and more
- The key to stopping the harmful effects of workplace harassment is to put an end to it immediately, however, many employees have fears about “getting involved”, “being a tattletale” or getting a co-worker “in trouble.” This training video aims to help those employees understand why they need to play a role in ending any type of inappropriate behavior by co-workers
- When “workplace harassment” becomes “workplace violence” and how to deal with a co-worker who gets agitated or physically aggressive
- and much more
As an employer, making sure your employees are happy and productive is the key to a successful business. As you can see, workplace harassment is an impediment to the success of your employees and your business and that’s why addressing the problem head on, and even before it starts, is the answer. This Workplace Harassment Training Video runs 13 minutes in length, is available in either an English or Spanish version, and on a DVD or USB Stick.