Did you know that slip and fall accidents are one of the most common workplace injuries? In fact, 17% of disabling workplace injuries are because of a slip and fall accident. That’s why this training program is so important since most slips, trips and falls can be prevented. This slip, trip and fall training video will help educate your employees on how to reduce their chances of slipping and falling at work.
This Slip, Trip and Fall Training Teaches Several Important Concepts:
- Why is your body’s natural center of gravity so important and how can it be used to reduce slips, trips and falls?
- What steps can we take to avoid losing our balance?
- How your posture can effect your likelihood of tripping and falling
- How to increase stability when carrying or moving things
- How different walking surfaces effect our potential to slip and fall (carpet, tile, stairs, etc.)
- How to be aware of oil, grease, or water on the floor while working
- How to assess a work area for slip and fall hazards and how to remedy any issues that you may find
- What is the proper footwear needed in order to reduce slip, trip and fall injuries?
- How to reduce injury while falling
- What are the first aid guidelines to follow if a co-worker injures him or herself during a slip and fall?
Your employees are all at risk for a slip, trip or fall injury at work. This training video will help you teach them how to avoid serious injury and reduce your numbers of on the job accidents and injuries. This slip, trip and fall safety training video is available as a DVD or USB Stick in either English or Spanish language options, and is 19 minutes long.