Unconscious Bias Training for Employees – [Complete Video Kit]
Do your employees need Unconscious Bias training? If so then this training package is for you! This video will teach your workers all about the concept of Unconscious Bias and how it impacts the workplace.
Several Key Ideas are Covered in this Unconscious Bias Training:
- What is Unconscious Bias and how is it defined? (It is the idea that we make quick and very often inaccurate judgements of others based on limited information)
- Does everyone have Unconscious Bias tendencies? (Yes, they do. These biases occur naturally in the brain so everyone has them)
- Are our biases often incorrect? Of course, racial biases or implicit prejudices of any kind are very often not correct.
- What are some different areas where bias can exist? (Gender, ethnicity, skin color, religion, and age are just a few)
- Are there other areas instead of ethnicity, race or gender where biases exist? (Yes, other examples include how other people dress, how they talk, where they live, what their hobbies are, etc).
- What is an “affinity bias” and what are some examples?
- How to uncover our own biases and recognize situations that our biases affect our decisions.
- Are Unconscious Biases the same thing as discrimination or the same thing as implicit bias?
- What role do these biases potentially play in the workplace? (Hiring decisions, promotions, raises, job assignments, job responsibilities, and more). Racial bias is one of the most common.
Unconscious Bias Training Other Topics Discussed:
- What is a name bias?
- What role does Implicit Bias training have in an overall diversity and inclusion training program?
- What is an explicit bias?
- What are the ways in which gender bias can influence us in a work environment?
- What is a sexual orientation bias?
- How can these implicit biases undermine our co-workers and their ability to communicate on the job?
- How can employees identify their Unconscious Biases and what are the benefits of them doing so?
In today’s modern workplace getting your employees trained on Unconscious or Implicit Bias is an important part of any training regimen. This package will teach your employees the ins and outs of Unconscious Bias, how it fits in the workplace, and how to avoid any problems associated with its existence. Available as an English or Spanish-speaking DVD or USB stick, this training program is 22 minutes in length and includes a quiz and answer sheet so you can know your employees understood the information they were trained on.
Unconscious Bias Training Video + Full-Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.