- Although we often hear of bullying or bullies in a school environment, make no mistake, workplace bullying is just as big of a problem. Training your employees on how to deal with bullying on the job is critical to keeping your staff happy and productive. Statistically, more than 35% of employees surveyed they have work with a bullying co-worker at some point in their careers. Stop the problems before they start with this bullying prevention training video. The video covers:
- What are common actions from workplace bullies
- How to deal with verbal or emotional abuse from co-workers or those in a supervisory position
- What happens to employee morale if bullying is left unchecked and undealt with
- How to document workplace bullying
- What are the red flags for bullying and other disruptive types of behavior
- and much more…
If you have a need to train your employees on bullying, the effects of being bullied, or to remove bully like behavior among your workers, this training video is for you. Available in English or Spanish languages, this training is approximately 17 minutes in length.