Bullying and Other Disruptive Behavior Training for Employees
- Although we often hear of bullying or bullies in a school environment, make no mistake, workplace bullying is just as big of a problem. Training your employees on how to deal with bullying on the job is critical to keeping your staff happy and productive. Statistically, more than 35% of employees surveyed they have work with a bullying co-worker at some point in their careers. Stop the problems before they start with this bullying prevention training video. The video covers:
- What are common actions from workplace bullies
- How to deal with verbal or emotional abuse from co-workers or those in a supervisory position
- What happens to employee morale if bullying is left unchecked and undealt with
- How to document workplace bullying
- What are the red flags for bullying and other disruptive types of behavior
- and much more…
If you have a need to train your employees on bullying, the effects of being bullied, or to remove bully like behavior among your workers, this training video is for you. Available in English or Spanish languages, this training is approximately 17 minutes in length.
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.