Workplace Bullying Training – [Complete Video Kit]
Although we often hear of bullying or bullies in a school environment, make no mistake, workplace bullying is just as big of a problem. Training your employees to deal with workplace bullying is critical to keeping your staff happy and productive. Statistically, almost 50% of employees surveyed have worked with a bullying co-worker at some point in their careers. Stop the problems before they start with this workplace bullying training and prevention video.
Workplace Bullying Training Important Topics Covered:
- How do employees feel when co-workers bully or have other disruptive behaviors? (They feel threatened, disturbed, and interfered with. They might also feel fear, frustration, humiliation, and anger)
- What are the traits of a workplace bully? (They might humiliate, degrade, intimidate, or undermine a co-worker on a repeated basis)
- Other than employees, supervisors, or managers, what other employees might someone come in contact with who might bully them? (Clients, customers, contractors, and vendors could also be guilty of workplace bullying)
- Bullying doesn’t have to be just verbal, workplace bullying might also include physical aggression like shoving, pushing, or even a fistfight
- How does workplace bullying affect a business? (It causes employees to have decreased morale, destroys the sense of teamwork among employees, general employee health issues, absenteeism or “calling out” increases, and a general loss of productivity for the company as a whole
Teaching Employees How to Deal With Bullying Behavior:
- What are some things employees should understand when it comes to bullying or being bullied by a co-worker?:
- There is never an excuse for bullying behavior
- Harassment should not be tolerated in the workplace
- You should always report workplace bullying to your management
- How to document bullying and what to do in case the bullying doesn’t stop
- What are some mental health impacts on employees who face bullying at work?
- What are some steps an employee can take toward bullying prevention?
- Is disruptive behavior the same thing as bullying behavior?
- What can an organization do to prevent bullying or cyberbullying?
- What are some red flags that can help an organization stop bullying?
- and much more….
If you need to train your employees on bullying, the effects of bullying, or remove bully-like behavior among your workers, this training video is for you. This workplace bullying training will help your employees understand how to cope with, deal with, and prevent bullying in their work life. Bullying prevention is an important topic for training. It should be part of an overall program to keep your workplace free of drama, conflict, and other issues that affect your business. Bullying training for employees will help you keep a happy and healthy workforce.
Bullying Training for Employees Delivery Methods:
This training is 17 minutes long and can be delivered online or purchased as a DVD or USB Stick. It is available in an English or Spanish option. The online version can either be a standalone training session or as part of a larger training library that your employees would have access to.
This Complete Bullying Training For Employees Program Includes:
- Full-length Bullying Training for Employees training video
- Employee quiz and answer sheet
- A “Presenter’s Guide” if you are going to do this training in person
- A printable training sign-in sheet to keep track of your training program
- A printable Certificate of Completion. You can print as many copies of the Certificate as you need
Workplace Bullying Awareness Video Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order. Shipping is a flat $12.00.