Preventing sexual harassment in the workplace is critical to the success of your business. This Sexual Harassment Training Video will help educate your workers on how to identify, prevent, and handle any situation involving sexual harassment in all its forms. This training program covers the following:
- What is sexual harassment and how is it defined?
- What are examples of both subtle and blatant sexual harassment situations?
- What are the effects of unwanted sexual advances, inappropriate touching, etc on the workplace?
- What are the appropriate ways to report offensive behavior?
- What are the “do’s” and “dont’s” when dealing with this sensitive topic?
- When and how to report a situation to the employer or human resource staff?
When there is a workplace sexual harassment situation it is never comfortable for the employee, the employer or the other associates that are involved. Key to making these difficult situations management is training. Educating your employees is an important step in keeping your workplace drama free and safe for all of your workers. This training video will help educate your staff on sexual harassment and how to prevent it.
At just over 12 minutes long, this training is available as a DVD or on a USB Stick and is available in either English or Spanish versions. This training is also available as part of our online training program if you prefer.