Warehouse Safety Orientation – [Complete Video Training Kit]
If you have employees that work in an warehouse then you know how important safety training is. This Warehouse Safety Orientation training will help your warehouse staff get started on the right path towards working safely. The training teaches warehouse workers important safety concepts including having a safety first attitude, hazards within the warehouse to be aware of, and much more.
This Warehouse Safety Orientation Training Covers
- The importance of having a drug and alcohol-free working environment
- Operating equipment only when you have been trained
- How to recognize hazards in the warehouse in an effort to prevent injuries or accidents
- How to inspect your work area, and then take steps to reduce or remove any potential hazards that are found
- The importance of keeping all warehouse walkways and aisles free and clear of debris, boxes, and other obstacles
- How to recognize fire hazards within the warehouse
- What tasks should warehouse employees close out their day with? (Tidy up the work area, dispose of trash, scrap and other debris, and perform general housekeeping tasks)
Personal Protective Equipment or PPE for Warehouse Employees:
- What is the proper PPE or personal protective equipment that might be available to warehouse workers? (gloves, safety shoes, etc.)
- Why is proper footwear so important for safety in a warehouse?
- What are the pros and cons of wearing gloves in the warehouse and in what situations should warehouse staff always wear them?
- What role do safety glasses play in warehouse safety?
- Understanding different types of hearing protection and respirators (for certain situations)
- How warehouse staff can inspect their PPE, what to look for, and how to care for Personal Protective Equipment
More Topics in this Warehouse Safety Orientation Course:
- How to avoid electrical overload, electrical fires, and other electrical dangers in a warehouse setting
- The basics of proper material handling techniques
- Only operate forklifts or other powered industrial trucks if you have the proper training and certification to do so (Electric pallet jacks, walkie stackers, etc.)
- Basic ergonomic principles that all warehouse employees should know in order to protect themselves from getting injured on the job
- The importance of understanding Safety Data Sheets
- What to do in case of a chemical spill
- What to do in case of a fire (fire extinguishers, exit routes, emergency evacuation plans, etc.)
- and much more….
It’s important that your warehouse staff receive safety orientation training. This is a benefit to both the employee and the business. This Warehouse Worker Safety Orientation training will help educate your new employees on how to be safe on the job, and also benefit your existing employees by reminding them of basic safety principles. This training is a good addition to your companies existing safety training program.
Warehouse Orientation Training Delivery Methods:
This training course is available to your warehouse staff either on a USB Stick or DVD. We also offer this course online either as a single training module, or as part of a larger safety training library with more than 220 additional courses.
This Complete Warehouse Safety Orientation Training Program Includes These Items:
- Full-length Safety Orientation for Warehouse Staff safety training video
- Employee quiz and answer sheet
- A “Presenter’s Guide” if you are going to do this training in person
- A printable training sign-in sheet to keep track of your training program
- A printable Certificate of Completion. You can print as many copies of the Certificate as you need
Warehouse Employee Safety Orientation Video Full-Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.