If your employees need training to help them protect their hearing then this Hearing Conservation and Safety Training Video will help get them the information they need. As you know, OSHA has very strict requirements in place to help protect employees and their hearing. We offer this training video which will help show your employees all about hearing, hearing loss, workplace noise, and most importantly, the proper types of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) necessary to protect from hearing loss.|
Topics discussed in this training include:
Available in both an English and a Spanish language version, and as a DVD or USB Stick, this instructional video is 16 minutes in length. This training is also part of our online safety training program if you would prefer to receive your training online or via download.
- The OSHA Standard regarding hearing conservation
- Multiple Types of PPE including ear plugs, ear muffs, and more
- Proper care and inspection of PPE
- The positives and negatives of each type of personal protective equipment
- Hearing tests and audiograms
- and much more...
What's Included In The Box?:
- In addition to the training video itself, by purchasing this product you also will receive:
1) An employee quiz that can be used to test your trainee employees on the material covered in the video instruction
2) The answer sheet for the quiz
3) An attendance sign in sheet that can be used to keep a record of who was trained, what date, who the instructor was, etc. Good documentation for your training efforts.
4) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session
5) A Leader's Guide on Hearing Conservation to help facilitate the training session