Office Safety Orientation – [Complete Video Training Kit]
Safety orientation is just as important for your office workers as it is in other departments. Although an office job is considered “safer” than many other industries, injuries can occur in an office environment. That’s why this Office Safety Orientation training is so important. It will teach your office staff how to stay safe while they do their daily tasks.
This Office Safety Orientation Training Covers:
- Why it’s important to always keep safety at the top of mind, even in an office setting
- The importance of keeping the workplace drug and alcohol-free (also reminds trainees always to follow company policies and procedures)
- How to prevent accidents or injuries in an office environment
- How to recognize hazards that exist within the office that might injure someone
- The importance of keeping hallways, aisleways, and walkways clear and free of boxes, debris, trip and fall hazards, and more
- How to finish your day in the office with safety in mind
- The importance of not overloading electrical outlets or power strips
Additional Topics Covered in the Office Employee Safety Orientation Training Video:
- How to prevent ergonomic injuries
- How to properly lift heavy items so you don’t injure your back (bend at the knees while lifting, keep your back straight, and lift smoothly with your legs, avoiding jerking or sudden pulling)
- How to handle a liquid spill in the office and why it’s important to address the spill as quickly as possible (cleaning spills is a great way to prevent injuries in the office)
- What to do in case of an office fire (the need to know where the fire exits are located)
- What are some good safety rules and best practices for all office staff to know and understand?
- A brief overview of fire extinguishers, when to use them
- and much more….
Teaching your office workers how to remain safe while on the job can go a long way in reducing your company’s accidents or injuries. This Safety Orientation for Office Staff Training Video will help enlighten your employees to be aware of their surroundings, avoid workplace injuries, and go home safely. This is an important part of any workplace safety training program and benefits new workers and seasoned employees alike.
Office Staff Safety Orientation Training Delivery Methods:
This training is available on a USB Stick or DVD. We also offer this training online as a standalone training session or as part of a larger online safety training library with 220+ titles.
This Complete Office Worker Safety Orientation Training Program Includes These Items:
- Full-length Safety Orientation for Office Staff training video
- Employee quiz and answer sheet
- A “Presenter’s Guide” if you are going to do this training in person
- A printable training sign-in sheet to keep track of your training program
- A printable Certificate of Completion. You can print as many copies of the Certificate as you need
Office Worker Safety Orientation Video – Full-Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.