This Fire Prevention Training video focuses on offices and office workers. As you know there are many fire hazards within an office environment including overloaded electrical outlets, power strips and small appliances. This video will focus on office fires and covers several important training topics:
- How do office fires start and what are some examples of fuels to that fire?
- What are some sources of how a fire starts in an office? (coffee makers, appliances, cigarette butts, overloaded electrical strips, improper use of extension cords, etc)
- What can be used to put out an office fire? (water, baking soda, sand, and more)
- What are the different “Classes” of fire and what specific type of extinguisher is used in each of those Classes?
- How to use a fire extinguisher to fight an office fire
- What is the fire extinguisher “PASS” method and how do you use it?
- What are the things an office worker can do to prevent fires from occurring in the first place?
- What to do in case a buildings fire alarm rings?
- and much more…
Fires can and do occur within an office environment and providing your employees with proper training is key to ensuring their safety. This Fire Prevention Video for Office Workers will teach them the key principles in preventing, fighting, and extinguishing a fire in their workplaces. Available as a DVD or USB stick, the video can be purchased in either English or Spanish language versions.