Office Worker Fire Prevention Training
This Fire Prevention Training video focuses on offices and office workers. As you know there are many fire hazards within an office environment including overloaded electrical outlets, power strips and small appliances.
This Office Fire Prevention Training Covers Several Important Topics:
- How do office fires start and what are some examples of fuels to that fire?
- What are some sources of how a fire starts in an office? (coffee makers, appliances, cigarette butts, overloaded electrical strips, improper use of extension cords, etc)
- What can be used to put out an office fire? (water, baking soda, sand, and more)
- What are the different “Classes” of fire and what specific type of extinguisher is used in each of those Classes?
- How to use a fire extinguisher to fight an office fire
- What is the fire extinguisher “PASS” method and how do you use it?
- What are the things an office worker can do to prevent fires from occurring in the first place?
- What to do in case a buildings fire alarm rings?
- and much more…
Fires can and do occur within an office environment and providing your employees with proper training is key to ensuring their safety. This Fire Prevention Video for Office Workers will teach them the key principles in preventing, fighting, and extinguishing a fire in their workplaces. Available as a DVD or USB stick, the video can be purchased in either English or Spanish language versions.
Office Fire Prevention Training Full-Length Video Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.