Office Ergonomics Training – [Complete Video Kit]
One of the most pressing issues among office workers is how ergonomics might affect their daily well-being. This Office Ergonomics training video will help educate your office workers on the ways proper body ergonomics can help them prevent injuries while completing their job duties. The training video covers many important areas of office ergonomics.
- How is ergonomics defined, and what role does it play within an office environment?
- What are some key areas that office staff should focus on when it comes to their ergonomic well-being?
- What is carpal tunnel syndrome and how can it be prevented?
- How is your back affected by sitting, improper back support, or sitting in awkward positions?
- What is tendinitis, and what are some steps to take to prevent it?
- How office staff can properly and ergonomically use the tools they are given (i.e., telephone, computer, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- What role can a telephone headset play in preventing injuries?
- How to properly arrange your desk so that everything is in the perfect and ergonomically correct position
- What is a “neutral position,” and how can we utilize it to help improve posture, avoid unnecessary reaching, and prevent injury?
- How to properly adjust an office chair so that it is ergonomically correct and ensures proper support of your body
- How can your computer be adjusted so that it causes the least amount of strain on your arms, shoulders and neck?
- What are some simple stretching exercises that can help office workers reduce the amount of stress on their bodies?
- and much more…
When it comes to employee safety training, many forget about their office staff. However, as we know, injuries can and do occur within an office environment. This Office Ergonomics Training Video will help educate your employees on the best ways to reduce their potential of getting injured on the job. Available as a DVD or USB stick, the video comes in either English or Spanish language versions.
Office Ergonomics Training Video Full-Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.