One of the most pressing issues among office workers is how ergonomics might affect their daily well being. This Office Ergonomics training video will help educate your office workers on the ways proper body ergonomics can help then prevent injuries while completing their job duties. The training video covers many important areas of office ergonomics|
When it comes to employee safety training many forget about their office staff. However, as we know, injuries can and do occur within an office environment. This Office Ergonomics Training Video will help educate your employees on the best ways to reduce their potential of getting injured on the job. Available as a DVD or USB stick, the video comes in either English or Spanish language versions.
- How is ergonomics defined and what role does it play within an office environment?
- What are some key areas that office staff should focus on when it comes to their ergonomic well-being?
- What is carpal tunnel syndrome and how can it be prevented?
- How is your back affected by sitting, improper back support, or sitting in awkward positions?
- What is tendinitis and what are some steps to take to prevent it?
- How office staff can properly and ergonomically use the tools they are given (i.e. telephone, computer, keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- What role can a telephone headset play in preventing injuries?
- How to properly arrange your desk so that everything is in the perfect and ergonomically correct position
- What is a "neutral position" and how can we utilize it to help improve posture, avoid unnecessary reaching, and prevent injury?
- How to properly adjust an office chair so that it is ergonomically correct and ensures proper support of your body
- How can your computer be adjusted so that it causes the least amount of strain on your arms, shoulders and neck?
- What are some simple stretching exercises that can help office workers reduce the amount of stress on their bodies?
- and much more...
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session