This training video will teach your office staff how to deal with harassment in the workplace. As you know, any sort of harassment within an office setting is bad for both business and for your employees. These unresolved conflicts reduce productivity and happiness for employees. This Workplace Harassment training video is focused on office workers and teaches several important concepts:|
harassment in the workplace should be a number one priority for both employer and employee alike. This training video will help teach your office employees all about workplace harassment and how to identify and prevent it. Available in an English or Spanish language version and in either DVD or USB format.
- What is harassment?
- How to identify and prevent discrimination and sexual harassment in an office environment
- How should you respond to harassment?
- What are some ways to prevent workplace violence?
- How to define and identify verbal abuse and physical abuse, and how to prevent it from happening
- What are the responsibilities of an employee when they encounter harassment in the workplace?
- What types of inappropriate behavior should be reported to a supervisor or manager?
- How best to deal with aggressive or threatening co-workers
- How to avoid conflict and fights (verbal or physical) with co-workers
- and much more...
If you are looking for a general industry Workplace Harassment video you can find that here: https://www.safetyvideos.com/Workplace_Harassment_Training_Video_p/90.htm
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session