Conflict Resolution in the Office Training
Most office environments have some level of conflict in them and putting an end to it quickly is the key to a happy and peaceful office. This Office Worker Conflict Resolution Training will help educate your office staff on how to avoid conflict, resolve conflict that does arise, and prevent conflict in the future. The video dives into several important topics including:
- What is conflict and what does it look like in an office environment?
- What are some issues with allowing conflict to go on unresolved?
- What impact does conflict among office workers have on their productivity?
- What are the best practices associated with resolving disagreements among staff?
- How are the responses to conflict defined and what do they look like? These might include “Competing”, “Yielding” or “Avoiding” conflict.
- What are some effective conflict resolutions techniques that your staff can utilize to resolve conflict when it happens in the office?
- What role does compromise play when trying to resolve conflicts?
- What should an employee do in case they have a confrontation with a co-worker?
- and much more…
This training video will help your office staff identify conflict, resolve those conflicts, and avoid the conflict from escalating out of control or ending it before it affects their co-workers. Available as an English or Spanish speaking DVD or USB stick, this video is an important part of any office staff training program.
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.