Most office environments have some level of conflict in them and putting an end to it quickly is the key to a happy and peaceful office. This Office Worker Conflict Resolution Training will help educate your office staff on how to avoid conflict, resolve conflict that does arise, and prevent conflict in the future. The video dives into several important topics including:
- What is conflict and what does it look like in an office environment?
- What are some issues with allowing conflict to go on unresolved?
- What impact does conflict among office workers have on their productivity?
- What are the best practices associated with resolving disagreements among staff?
- How are the responses to conflict defined and what do they look like? These might include “Competing”, “Yielding” or “Avoiding” conflict.
- What are some effective conflict resolutions techniques that your staff can utilize to resolve conflict when it happens in the office?
- What role does compromise play when trying to resolve conflicts?
- What should an employee do in case they have a confrontation with a co-worker?
- and much more…
This training video will help your office staff identify conflict, resolve those conflicts, and avoid the conflict from escalating out of control or ending it before it affects their co-workers. Available as an English or Spanish speaking DVD or USB stick, this video is an important part of any office staff training program.