There is no place for sexual harassment in your business. That’s why this sexual harassment prevention training is specifically geared for your managers and supervisors. As you know, your management team can either make or break your business. Their power over employees sometimes creates situations when it comes to sexual harassment. This Manager Sexual Harassment Training video will teach your supervisors and managers how to identify, prevent and stop sexual harassment in your workplace.
When sexual harassment enters your business the consequences can be devastating. Left unchecked, it can lead to a decrease in productivity, create a hostile work environment and increase business expenses. No company can afford to ignore sexual harassment.
This Manager Sexual Harassment Training Will Cover the Following Topics:
- How to avoid physical contact with employees
- The dangers of becoming romantic with a co-worker
- What is the company’s sexual harassment policy and how should it be applied?
- How to ensure managers educate their employees on their rights and responsibilities when it comes to potential inappropriate behavior
- How and when to report inappropriate behavior
- How to document a situation when an employee brings it to your attention
- The basics of conducting a sexual harassment investigation
- and much more…
This training video will make sure you are providing the best possible training to your managers when it comes to handling a sexual harassment issue. These issues are often very difficult to deal with so make sure you are giving your managers the education and tools to deal with your employees – this video can help.
This video is available in either English or Spanish, and on a DVD or USB Stick. Run time on the training is just over 14 minutes. The training is also part of our online training option if you would prefer.