Construction Slips Trips and Falls Training – [Complete Video Kit]
Your construction workers need training on how to prevent Slips, Trips, and Falls. They need to understand how to navigate the construction site without tripping or falling and causing injuries to themselves. This Construction Worker Slip, Trip, and Fall Prevention Training will teach your construction employees how to prevent slipping, tripping, and falling while at work.
This Construction Slips, Trips, and Fall Prevention Training Covers:
- How does your posture affect your potential for tripping and falling?
- Where is your body’s center of gravity, and why is it important for construction workers to understand this concept regarding their stability on their feet?
- How to properly lift and carry a heavy item to avoid slipping, tripping, or falling
- What is the importance of the “three-point rule” when climbing a ladder?
- What are the three types of walking surfaces might a construction worker encounter?
- Non-slip surfaces (rubber mats, carpets, surfaces covered with non-slip coatings, etc.)
- Moderately slippery surfaces (grass, unfinished wood, smooth concrete, unpolished ceramic tile, etc.)
- Slipper surfaces (Polished tile or marble, painted concrete, ice, smooth metal, etc.)
- Why wet surfaces are the most dangerous to construction employees
- How a non-level surface increases the chances of tripping and falling
- What role does good job site housekeeping play in reducing slips, trips, and falls on a construction site?
- How to inspect stairways, job sites, and other walking and working surfaces
- Why watching out for hoses, power cords, and other materials common on a construction site is so important
- How can construction workers select the proper footwear to help prevent slips and falls
- and much more…
Give your construction workers the slip and fall prevention training they need to comply with OSHA regulations and reduce accidents and injuries on the construction site. This Construction Slips, Trips, and Falls Training is available on a DVD or USB Stick and in either English or Spanish versions.
Construction Slips, Trips, and Fall Prevention Training Video – Full-Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.