If your employees need or use respirators while on the job, then you need to make sure they have the proper training on how to select them, use them, and care for them. OSHA has very strict guidelines on respirators and mandates a respiratory protection program be in place for those employees who use respirators. This video will help educate your staff on all of the ins and outs of OSHA requirements for respiratory protection including:
- What are the different types of air purifying respirators?
- What are atmosphere supplying respirators as well as SAR’s and SCBS’s?
- How do you properly fit test a respirator?
- How do you wear a respirator so that you get maximum protection?
- How do you maintain your respirator?
- How are disposable masks used?
- What type of airborne contaminants should you be aware of and protect yourself from?
- What are the components of a good respiratory protection program so that you can stay in compliance with OSHA?
- When is a medical evaluation needed in order to wear a respirator at work?
- The training discusses all types of respirators including particulate respirators as well as gas, vapor and combination respirators
- What are the OSHA approved cleaning procedures for respirators?
- Both qualitative and quantitative respirator fit testing is discussed
- How do facial hair, sideburns, scars or glasses affect respirator use?
- and much more…
Keeping your employees respiratory health in good order is your responsibility. This respiratory protection training video will help you do just that. This 21 minute training video is available in both English and Spanish versions, and is delivered on either a DVD or USB Stick.