Respirator Training Course- [Complete Video Training Kit]
If your employees need or use respirators while on the job, then you need to make sure they have the proper training on how to select them, use them, and care for them. OSHA has very strict guidelines on respirators and mandates a respiratory protection program be in place for those employees who use respirators. This video will help educate your staff on all of the ins and outs of OSHA requirements for respiratory protection.
Respirator Training Important Topics Covered In This Program:
- What are the different types of air purifying respirators?
- What are atmosphere supplying respirators as well as SAR’s and SCBS’s?
- How do you properly fit test a respirator?
- How do you wear a respirator so that you get maximum protection?
- How do you maintain your respirator?
- How are disposable masks used?
- What type of airborne contaminants should you be aware of and protect yourself from?
- What are the components of a good respiratory protection program so that you can stay in compliance with OSHA?
- When is a medical evaluation needed in order to wear a respirator at work?
- The training discusses all types of respirators including particulate respirators as well as gas, vapor and combination respirators
- What are the OSHA approved cleaning procedures for respirators?
- Both qualitative and quantitative respirator fit testing is discussed
- How do facial hair, sideburns, scars or glasses affect respirator use?
- and much more…
Keeping your employees respiratory health in good order is your responsibility. This respiratory protection training video will help you do just that. This 21 minute training video is available in both English and Spanish versions, and is delivered on either a DVD or USB Stick.
Respirator Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.