Construction Housekeeping Training – [Complete Video Kit]
If you have construction workers on staff then you know they need training on construction site housekeeping. This is an important part of any construction safety training program because it teaches construction workers how to keep their area clean, tidy, and reduce the risks of injury due to bad housekeeping practices. Our Construction Housekeeping Training will help educate your construction crew on the ins and outs of site housekeeping and teach them why it’s important, and how to implement it in their daily work.
This Construction Housekeeping Training Covers These Important Concepts:
- How clutter and small hazards are a major source of construction site accidents and injuries
- Why it’s important to dispose of excess materials and trash as quickly as possible when working on a construction site
- The importance of keeping walkways clear of debris, tools, and other trip and fall hazards
- What types of injuries or accidents can occur when proper site housekeeping is not put in place
Additional Topics Covered To Help Prevent Injuries on the Construction Site:
- Always make sure tools are clean and in good working order
- Always make sure knives, saw blades, and other cutting tools are sharp
- Make sure that you are using the right tool for the job
- Why ladder safety is important on a construction site and why never to use “something else” as a way to elevate yourself
- How to eliminate back injuries while lifting or moving heavy objects
- The importance of understanding the Safety Data Sheets and other safety materials when working with chemicals on the construction site
- Why construction workers should always use the proper Personal Protective Equipment when performing their job
Other Issues Discussed in This Construction Housekeeping Training:
- How to properly store chemicals that are used on the construction site
- The important safety considerations for construction workers when they are dealing with flammable and other hazardous substances and materials
- What to do in case of a chemical spill
- How to deal with compressed gas cylinders that are common on some construction job sites
- How to dispose of chemicals that are no longer needed
- What are the different types of gloves available to construction workers and how and when to use each kind (leather, rubber, cut-resistant, aluminized gloves, etc.)
- How and when to use eye protection, safety glasses, goggles, face shields, etc.
- and much more…
You know how important Housekeeping Training is for your Construction Crew. This training can help teach your workers how and WHY Construction Housekeeping is so important. It teaches them importance concepts of keeping their work areas neat and tidy, how to prevent construction site accidents, and much more.
Construction Housekeeping Safety Training Delivery Options:
This training is available to your construction crew on either DVD or USB stick. The run time of the training module is 16 minutes. We also offer this training course online either as a standalone module, or as part of a larger safety training library with more than 220 different titles.
This Complete Housekeeping Training for Construction Program Includes These Items:
- Full-length Construction Crew Housekeeping training video
- Employee quiz and answer sheet
- A “Presenter’s Guide” if you are going to do this training in person
- A printable training sign-in sheet to keep track of your training program
- A printable Certificate of Completion. You can print as many copies of the Certificate as you need
Construction Housekeeping Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order. Shipping is a flat $12.00.