If you have Construction Workers on your crew that you know the value of safety training. On a construction site, hazards are everywhere, and maintaining OSHA compliance is a constant battle. That’s where this Construction Worker Safety Orientation Training comes in. It covers the safety aspects of a construction environment and is a great training tool for all your new employees.
This Construction Safety Orientation Training Covers:
- What is the concept of “Safety First” and why is it important in a construction environment?
- The importance of being a drug and alcohol-free facility
- Why should construction workers inspect their work area daily before they begin their tasks?
- The importance of “safety housekeeping” and clean work areas affects the safety on the job
- The need for all construction staff to wear the proper footwear (“safety” shoes, steel-toed boots (if appropriate), and more)
- What role do gloves play in reducing injuries or protecting our hands?
- What are the different types of eye protection that are available, how do they work, and how do they help prevent construction work injuries?
More Topics Covered in This Construction Safety Orientation Training Video:
- Why is hearing protection important, when is it required, what are the different hearing protection devices available, and how do they work?
- When are respirators required, what type of respirators are viable, and how do each of them work?
- Why is a hard hat important, what do they protect from, and how to make sure they fit properly?
- What are “tool rules,” and why should all construction workers follow them?
- What are some basic ergonomic techniques that every construction worker should be aware of and implement into their workflow?
- How to handle a co-worker who gets injured, basic first aid principles, and understanding the Company’s Emergency Action Plan
- and much more…
Your construction workers need safety training, and this video will get them started with your Company on the right path. This Construction Worker Safety Orientation Training is available on a DVD or USB Stick and in either English or Spanish language options. This training program is 16 minutes long and includes the training video, employee quiz, Presenter’s Guide, and Training Completion Certificate.