Those who work in warehouses face daily hazards, but that doesn't have to spell disaster. This Warehouse Safety Training Video is targeted specifically for those who work in warehouses and distribution centers, and it covers several important topics that will help keep both your facility and your employees safe on the job.|
This 18-minute training video teaches warehouse employees the following important concepts:
This warehouse safety training video is conveniently available as a DVD or USB Stick, and in either an English or Spanish language option.
- The proper personal protective equipment (PPE) suitable for a warehouse setting and how and when to use it
- The concept of "good housekeeping" in the warehouse and why it's important
- A discussion of potentially hazardous materials in the warehouse and what to do in case of a spill or exposure
- Materials handling in a warehouse and how to move products and materials without getting injured
- Lifting basics and how to protect your back from injury while working
- How to inspect warehouse equipment before using them
- Pallet safety and how to avoid getting injured while stacking, moving, or working around wood pallets
- Forklift and pallet jack safety
- Loading docks, dock plates, loading and unloading are also covered
- and much more...
A Full-Length Preview Can Be Seen Below:
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session