Warehouse Safety Training – [Complete Video Training Package]
Those who work in warehouses face daily hazards, but that doesn’t have to spell disaster. This Warehouse Safety Training Video is targeted specifically for those who work in warehouses and distribution centers, and it covers several important topics that will help keep both your facility and your employees safe on the job.
This Warehouse Safety Training Covers These Important Concepts:
- The proper personal protective equipment (PPE) suitable for a warehouse setting and how and when to use it
- The concept of “good housekeeping” in the warehouse and why it’s important
- A discussion of potentially hazardous materials in the warehouse and what to do in case of a spill or exposure
- Materials handling in a warehouse and how to move products and materials without getting injured
- Lifting basics and how to protect your back from injury while working
- How to inspect warehouse equipment before using them
- Pallet safety and how to avoid getting injured while stacking, moving, or working around wood pallets
- Forklift and pallet jack safety
- Loading docks, dock plates, loading and unloading are also covered
- and much more…
This warehouse safety training video is conveniently available as a DVD or USB Stick, and in either an English or Spanish language option. Runtime on this training video is 18 minutes.
Warehouse Safety Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.