Do you need a little help encouraging your crew to follow safety measures when loading and unloading trucks and other vehicles? This Loading and Unloading of Trailers Safety Video is designed to do just that. The most important aspect of maintaining safety on the job is a willingness to follow all business safety protocol. This video will illustrate why that is and help you keep your employees safe. While not a comprehensive demonstration of how to load and unload, it discusses reasons for practicing safety plans and what can happen when you don't. The training will cover four key areas:|
1) How to perform a daily truck and trailer safety inspection
2) How to properly and safely load and unload equipment from a trailer
3) How to move equipment from one trailer to another
4) How to use the equipment winch including how to properly use chains during that process
It's ideal training for new employees as part of your overall safety orientation, or it's a great reminder for existing workers. This video comes on both DVD and VHS tape, and it is available in both English and Spanish language options. The preview below is only 4 minutes long but the full length training program is 14 minutes long.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session