Loading docks are one of the busiest places in a businesses daily operation. With materials to store, move and ship, the loading dock is area that requires a safety mindset at all times. This Loading Dock Safety Training Video will help education your staff on the proper safety protocols when working on or near the loading dock.|
This 17-minute training video teaches loading dock staff several key concepts when it comes to loading dock safety:
- What are the different types of personal protective equipment or PPE that workers should be aware of when working in a loading dock environment?
- Awareness of forklifts, pallet trucks and jacks, and other equipment is key whether you are an operator or a pedestrian
- The proper way to load trucks and trailers
- The dangers of stacking materials too high, uneven, or unbalanced
- How to follow proper lifting procedures to prevent back injury
- How to avoid slips, trips and falls
- The concept of "good housekeeping" and why it's important in a loading dock area
- What is "dock jumping" and why it should be avoided
- Dock plates, boards, dock bridges, dock levelers, etc
- and much more...
Since loading docks have so many dangers it critical that you provide proper training to your staff on how to work safely. This loading dock safety training video will help ensure your loading dock is as safe as possible.
This training program is available as a DVD or USB Stick.
A Full-Length Preview Can Be Viewed Below:
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session