Safety Housekeeping Training – [Complete Video Kit]
Do your employees need Safety Housekeeping Training? If so, then this training is for you. As you know, a big part of reducing on the job injuries is teaching workers to keep their work areas clean and free of debris. This is where good Safety Housekeeping Training can help your employees to take care of their work areas, reduce hazards, and likely reduce injuries to themselves or co-workers.
Topics Covered in this Safety Housekeeping Training:
- How to develop a good “safety attitude” which keeps safety top of mind for employees
- How to handle the demands of the job while pacing yourself, recognizing when a break is needed, avoid becoming reckless do to job demands, etc
- Why keeping your work area neat and clean prevents injuries
- How does Safety Housekeeping reduce injuries? (by removing clutter, debris, excess materials, etc the workplace becomes less of a hazard and can reduce slips, trips, falls, and more)
- Why is is important to keep aisles and stairways free of equipment and other items?
- What are some examples of small items that might cause a hazard or cause an employee to injury themselves? (a pencil lying in the floor, paper on the ground, loose carpet pieces, sawdust, etc). These small items can actually be big hazards so it’s important to keep the area clean and tidy.
- Slippery areas that might contain water or other liquids should have signage or be cleaned often
- Why should workers not stand on a chair if they need to elevate a few feet?
- Why is proper storage of chemicals, tools, and supplies important?
- What is the purpose of a Flammable Materials Cabinet and why should it be used?
- What to do in case of a chemical spill
- Complements an employers OSHA housekeeping requirements found in Standard 1915.81
- and much more….
By providing your employees with Safety Housekeeping Training you are teaching them to keep their work areas clean and in the process, hopefully reducing exposure to accidents and injuries. This training package includes the video, trainee quiz, answer sheet, Presenters’ Guide and Training Completion Certificate. This course is available on a DVD or on a USB Stick.
Safety Housekeeping Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.