Accident Investigation Training for Employees – [Full Video Kit]
Accidents are bound to happen on occasion no matter how safe your work environment is. This Accident Investigation Training Video will teach you and your employees how to handle them when they do occur, and document how to prevent further accidents or injuries from happening again in the future.
This training video will teach viewers how to secure an accident scene, how to determine the cause of the accident through “root cause” analysis, how to evaluate “near misses,” and much more. It’s an in depth look at all things accident analysis and prevention, so you can handle even serious situations effectively.
This Accident Investigation Training Covers the Following Key Concepts for Employees:
- How to examine each and every accident or injury from a systematic perspective to uncover the root cause. This is also known as “How to Perform a Root Cause Analysis”
- What is a “near miss” and why is it important to understand them in order to prevent future occurrences
- How to uncover the contributing factors of any incident on the job
- How to document your accident investigation findings in a factual manner
- The importance of being detailed in your investigation
- Why each accident investigation should also examine the safety policies, training, equipment and communication to determine how an accident actually occurred
- and much more…
This Accident Investigation Training Video is available in either English or Spanish language, and on either a DVD or USB Stick.
Accident Investigation Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.