Accidents are bound to happen on occasion no matter how safe your work environment is. This Accident Investigation Training Video will teach you and your employees how to handle them when they do occur, and document how to prevent further accidents or injuries from happening again in the future. |
This training video will teach viewers how to secure an accident scene, how to determine the cause of the accident through "root cause" analysis, how to evaluate "near misses," and much more. It's an in depth look at all things accident analysis and prevention, so you can handle even serious situations effectively. The program covers several key concepts in regards to accident investigation:
This Accident Investigation Training Video is available in either English or Spanish language, and on either a DVD or USB Stick.
- How to examine each and every accident or injury from a systematic perspective to uncover the root cause. This is also known as "How to Perform a Root Cause Analysis"
- What is a "near miss" and why is it important to understand them in order to prevent future occurrences
- How to uncover the contributing factors of any incident on the job
- How to document your accident investigation findings in a factual manner
- The importance of being detailed in your investigation
- Why each accident investigation should also examine the safety policies, training, equipment and communication to determine how an accident actually occurred
- and much more...
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session