This office worker back safety video will help you prevent back injuries among your office workers. Office workers might be lifting boxes of copy paper, sitting at their desks for long periods, or typing continuously, which all have the potential for injuring your back or neck in one form or another.
This Back Safety Training Video for Office Workers Covers the Following Topics:
- The importance of good posture and why we should prevent slouching or hunching over while at our desks
- An overview of how your back works and what it is made up of (cervical, thoracic, and lumbar areas)
- The importance of neutral positions and how they can prevent injury
- How to sit properly and use the best ergonomics while sitting at your desk
- The differences between bending at the waist and bending at the knees while we lift items in the office
- What are the best practices for safe lifting in an office environment?
While industrially related back injuries occur at a rate of more than 1,000,000 per year, a good (but often forgotten) portion of those are office employees. Make sure you are protecting yourself and your workforce with proper training – this office worker back safety training video will do just that for your office staff.
This training video teaches good body mechanics and what to watch out for to keep your office worker’s backs safe while they complete their jobs. Both of those are important pieces of any employer safety training program. The back safety video is just under 16 minutes long. In addition to the DVD, this product is also offered as a USB and is available in English or Spanish option.