Evacuation Procedures Training – [Complete Video Package]
An important part of any safety training program is teaching your employees how to properly evacuate their work areas. Whether through an emergency, fire, natural disaster or other reason, sometimes having a proper evacuation plan can be the difference between life and death. That’s why we have created this Evacuation Training Video to teach your employees all about evacuation procedures.
This Evacuation Procedures Training Will Cover Several Important Topics:
- What is the key role each of each employee during an evacuation?
- What is an “Evacuation Warden” and what are their duties? (a volunteer who agrees to take responsibility for getting everyone outside during an evacuation, a person who checks the offices, bathrooms and other areas to make sure they are unoccupied, a person who may help those with special needs evacuate safely, and more)
- What is the role of a shut down crew and what are the items they might be shutting down during an evacuation? (things like gas service, electrical, utilities, etc)
- What are the best practices every facility needs to have in place in the event of an emergency evacuation situation?
- What is an “Emergency Action Plan” and how do you create one for your workplace?
- What are the key components of this Emergency Action Plan? (it’s available to everyone, it will define the conditions that would require a facility to evacuate, it covers all evacuation procedures, it includes important names and phone numbers, and more)
- The importance of good working alarms and keeping exit routes clear
Evacuation Procedures Training Additional Discussion Points:
- What is an “Assembly Point” or “Marshalling Area” and why is it important?
- The importance of staying calm during an evacuation (walk don’t run, assist those who are in immediate danger, stay calm, etc)
- What special considerations should be undertaken for a “Highrise” building?
- Emergency exits, evacuation routes, and alternate routes
- Special considerations for fire in the building and what steps to take to evacuate the building when dealing with flames, smoke, and heat
- and much more…
Every facility needs a proper evacuation procedure plan and the key to setting that plan up for success is proper employee training. Let this video be a part of your overal. safety training program by teaching your employees the importance of understanding your Company specific Evacuation Plan. This training is 18 minutes in length and is available in an English or Spanish speaking DVD or USB Stick.
Evacuation Procedures Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.