Hospitality Hazard Communication Training – [Complete Kit]
OSHA requires that your hospitality employees receive training on Hazard Communication. This regulation, also known as “Right to Know,” is an important part of any hospitality training program. This Hazard Communication Training for Hospitality Workers will give your employees the knowledge they need to deal with chemicals in the workplace. This training will also help you meet your OSHA regulatory requirements.
This Hospitality Employee Hazard Communication Training Covers:
- What do hospitality employees need to know about Safety Data Sheets, Container Labels, and your company’s written Hazard Communication Program?
- Hotels, restaurants, and other hospitality establishments use plenty of chemicals to clean, disinfect and deodorize. For this reason, teaching the employees about chemical safety, storage, and disposal is critical
- What information is contained in a chemical’s Safety Data Sheet? (What to do in case of a spill, how to clean up the chemical, how to use the chemical, and how to store it)
- What is the Globally Harmonized System for Classification and Handling of Chemicals, and why is it important? (GHS for short)
- What are the “pictograms” used on a safety data sheet, and what do employees need to understand about their meaning?
- How can hospitality workers come in contact with chemicals? What are the routes of entry for those chemicals into the body? (Skin, eyes, inhalation, and more)
- What is the importance of an eye wash station, and how are they used?
- Most hospitality employees are prone to chemical splashes, given the amount of cleaning that is involved in the hospitality industry
- How to properly store common chemicals
- and much more…
Give your hospitality workers the HAZCOM training they need to not only be compliant with OSHA regulations but also to reduce accidents and injuries on the job. This HAZCOM Training for Hospitality Employees is available on a DVD or USB Stick and in either English or Spanish versions.
Hospitality Hazard Communication Training – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.