Janitorial Hazard Communication Training – [Complete Kit]
If you employ janitors or cleaners in your Company, it is required that you provide them with Hazard Communication Training. Teaching your workers all about the chemicals they work with is a big part of OSHA’s “Right to Know” mandate. This Janitor and Cleaning Staff Hazard Communication Training will put you and your employees on the right track.
This Janitor Hazard Communication Training Covers the Following Topics:
- What is OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard, and how does it impact janitors, custodians, and maintenance workers?
- What information is contained in a chemical’s Safety Data Sheet?
- What information is on a “Container Label” for the chemicals and substances your janitors and custodians work with?
- What is the Globally Harmonized System, and why is it important?
- What are the requirements for all chemicals to include on their Safety Data Sheets?
- What do janitors and custodians need to know about toxic substances, poisons, irritants and corrosives, and flammables and combustibles?
- How should janitors or custodians use, store and dispose of the chemicals they use in their daily work?
- How should janitors and custodians protect themselves from the chemicals they use? What type of PPE should be considered for all janitors and custodians?
- How to properly shelve and rack chemicals
- How to contain a chemical spill
- What is a spill “clean-up kit,” and how should it be used?
- and much more….
Getting your janitors and custodians trained on the chemicals they use is an OSHA mandate and a benefit to your employees. Minimizing any potential injury or accident related to chemicals helps both your business and your employees. This Janitor HAZCOM training will help you accomplish that goal. Available as an English or Spanish-speaking DVD or USB Stick.
Janitor HAZCOM Training Video Full-Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.