OSHA Recordkeeping Training for Employees
This OSHA Recordkeeping training video will help ensure your employees are properly documenting your workplace accidents and injuries. Maintaining OSHA compliance for record keeping is critical and this video will help your employees do the task correctly. (If you are looking for Manager training on OSHA Recordkeeping we have a specific version for that).
This OSHA Recordkeeping Video will teach several important concepts, including:
- What does OSHA require under Part 1904 as far as recording accidents and injuries?
- How to determine when an injury is “work-related” or not work-related
- What are some common categories of nonwork-related injuries?
- How does OSHA define a recordable injury?
- What criteria to look for to determine when an injury should be classified as recordable for OSHA record-keeping purposes?
- How to properly calculate the number of days an employee will be away from work or restricted from performing their normal job duties
- How to properly fill out the OSHA 300 log
- How to properly fill out the OSHA 301 and 300A forms
- What are the annual requirements when it comes to OSHA reporting?
- What information needs to be posted about workplace accidents and injuries at your facility?
- How many years does OSHA require you to keep records on workplace injuries?
Getting your employees proper training when it comes to OSHA Recordkeeping is critical to your facility’s success and this training video will help ensure you are meeting your requirements.
This OSHA Recordkeeping Training Video is 16 minutes long and is available in an English or Spanish language version. It is available in either DVD or USB Stick format.
Full Length Preview of the OSHA Recordkeeping Training:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.