Electrical Safety Training – [Complete Video Training Kit]
When your employees work around or work with electricity, then they need a solid electrical safety video to teach them the concepts of electrical safety. Did you know that electricity causes thousands of injuries and hundreds of deaths each year? Make sure you are protecting your business and your employees when it comes to electrical safety in the workplace.
This Electrical Safety Video Teaches Several Key Concepts Including:
- What are volts, amperes, watts, and currents and why is understanding them so important?
- What is the “flow” of electricity?
- What are electrical circuits and how do they work?
- What happens when you overload an electrical receptacle with too many pieces of equipment drawing power?
- What are circuit breakers and fuses and how do they help prevent electrically based accidents and injuries?
- What is a GFCI and how does it work?
- What is controlled grounding and how does grounded equipment help keep us safe?
- Why is it important to inspect power and extension cords prior to using them?
- What are the dangers associated with removing the ground prong on a 3-pronged plug?
- What are the types of PPE or personal protective equipment that can be used to keep you safe when working with electricity?
- What are special electrical hazards and how do you protect yourself from them?
- How special precautions need to be taken with metal ladders, or areas that contain sparks, gases or vapors?
- What is arc flash and how can you avoid getting injured?
- What are the different kinds of fire extinguishers you can use on electrical fires?
- What to do in case you or a co-worker are electrocuted, shocked or burned?
- and much more…
Providing your employees with a good electrical safety training video will go a long way in keeping them safe on the job.
This electrical safety video is available in either English or Spanish languages, and in either DVD or USB Stick format. Run time on this training is 17 minutes.
Electrical Safety Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.