This arc flash training video will help keep your employees who work around electricity safe on the job. Arc hazards present a real and potentially fatal threat to employees working around electricity which is why this arc flash video program is so important. Arc flash danger has led to the development of the National Fire Protection Association, or NFPA 70E standards, which have been adopted by OSHA as the set standard for all workers who perform their jobs around energy. |
This Arc Flash Safety Training Video will keep your employees compliant, while also helping to prevent devastating accidents and injuries related to arc flashes. Important topics covered in this training include:
Keeping your employees safe from arc flash dangers will go a long way in keeping them safe and protecting your bottom line. Making this arc flash training video part of your electrical safety training program will help you maintain OSHA compliance and keep your employees safe, healthy and happy.
- What is the difference between an arc flash and an electrical shock?
- Why is it important to inspect tools and extension cords before plugging them in?
- What does an arc flash burn look like and how can they be prevented?
- What should you do in case of an arc flash accident?
- Where do most arc flash injuries occur?
- What are the leading causes of arc flash accidents and how can they be avoided?
- What is an arc blast and how is it different from an arc flash?
- What is arc-rated protective clothing and when should these be used?
- What types of personal protective equipment or PPE should be used to prevent arc flash injuries and accidents?
- Why is it important to de-energize equipment before you work on it?
- How to create an "electrically safe working condition" by creating an "arc flash boundary"
- How to clearly label and set up an arc flash boundary
- and much more...
This arc flash training video is 16 minutes in length and available in English or Spanish language versions. It is also available in either a DVD or USB Stick format for your convenience.
A Full-Length Preview Can Be Viewed Below:
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session