Healthcare Safety Orientation – [Complete Video Training Kit]
Each day can be challenging for healthcare employees to stay safe on the job. Healthcare workers face many obstacles, from dealing with patients, co-workers, and a thousand different demands. That’s why we have developed this Healthcare safety orientation training. It offers many tips to your healthcare staff on how to stay safe on the job.
This Healthcare Safety Orientation Training Covers:
- Following your facility’s drug and alcohol policy since being under the influence is never allowed in a healthcare facility
- How to spot hazards in the work area that might cause accidents or injuries to healthcare employees or their co-workers
- The importance of keeping all walkways, exits, and hallways free and clear from obstruction
- How to spot fire hazards within the healthcare setting and how to avoid fire dangers at work
- What is the proper Personal Protective Equipment that all healthcare workers should know about, use, and care for?
This Safety Orientation for Healthcare Workers Training Also Discusses:
- How healthcare workers can prevent ergonomic injuries
- Proper lifting technique
- Understanding the importance of Safety Data Sheets for any chemicals or other substances used in the facility
- What to do in case of a chemical spill
- What to do in case of a fire emergency within the healthcare facility
- How and when to use a fire extinguisher
- and much more…
Providing a safety orientation to your new medical staff benefits the employee and the facility equally. Your healthcare workers will better understand how to protect themselves from injury, and the facility can lower its rate of accidents or injuries. This healthcare safety orientation training is an excellent addition to your existing training program. If you are specifically looking for a workplace violence training program for your healthcare workers, we also have that available.
Healthcare Safety Orientation Delivery Options:
This training is available to your healthcare staff in either DVD or USB format. We also offer this training online as a standalone course or as part of a larger safety training library with more than 220 additional training titles.
This Complete Healthcare Safety Orientation Training Program Includes These Items:
- Full-length Healthcare worker safety orientation training video
- Employee quiz and answer sheet
- A “Presenter’s Guide” if you are going to do this training in person
- A printable training sign-in sheet to keep track of your training program
- A printable Certificate of Completion. You can print as many copies of the Certificate as you need
Full-Length Preview of the Healthcare Safety Orientation Video:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.