Fire Prevention Training for Employees – [Complete Video Kit]
Fires are not only dangerous to human health but they also can cause thousands of dollars in damages in many cases. Keep your crew and your property safe through proper training on fire safety regulations using this Industrial Fire Prevention Training Video.
This video has all the information you need on the causes of industrial fires, types of fires, fire prevention, fire extinguisher use and instruction, safety equipment, and much more. Your employees will walk away with a firm understanding of how to prevent and deal with fires on the job.
This Fire Prevention Training Covers Several Important Concepts:
- What are the three key ingredients that a fire requires in order to continue burning? (Fuel of any kind, oxygen and heat or ignition source)
- What are the different kinds of fuel that can lead to an industrial fire? (combustible solids such as wood, paper, cardboard, etc)
- What are some possible sources of ignition that exist in many workplaces? (A grinder that throws sparks, an overloaded electrical circuit or extension cord, a smoldering cigarette butt, etc)
- What is the correct fire extinguisher type to use on a variety of different types of fires?
- What are the different classes of fires and how do they differ? (Class “A” involves everyday solid combustibles like wood or paper and can be extinguished with water; Class “B” involves flammable gases or liquids and can be extinguished with chemical foams; Class “C” fires involve electricity and can be put out by smothering the fire with a “non-conductive” substance; Class “D” fires are not common, but involve combustible metals)
Additional Topics Covered in the Fire Prevention Training for Employees:
- An overview of the fire extinguisher PASS method (Pull the pin, Aim the nozzle, Squeeze the trigger, Sweep from side to side)
- A discussion on how to handle gasoline and other flammable liquids
- What is a “shock sensitive” substance and how are they handled in an industrial fire situation?
- An emphasis on the best way to “fight” a fire which is keeping them from starting in the first place (good industrial housekeeping practices, the proper handling and storage of flammables, etc)
- A discussion on the importance of not overloading electrical outlets, not using frayed extension cords, and more
- What is an Emergency Action Plan and how that fits with your Company’s fire protection efforts
- What should your employees do if a fire does break out while at work? What are the steps they should take to save their own life and those of their co-workers?
- and much more…
Your employees need training on workplace or industrial fire prevention and this training course will help with that effort. Available as either a DVD or USB and in either English or Spanish language options.
Fire Prevention Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.