Looking for a silica training video? This video helps educate viewers on crystalline silica and how to prevent silicosis. OSHA will now require employers to provide engineering controls to keep employees from breathing silica dust. This video is meant to train employees on several key areas: What is silica dust? Where can it be found? What are the affects of silica dust exposure? What is silicosis? What engineering controls can be put in place to prevent respirating silica? How to protect yourself from silicosis and what PPE protocols should be considered.|
If you have employees who are exposed to silica dust in their work environments then this video will help educate them on silica, and help shed light on the need to protect themselves from silica ingestion.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session