As your employees return to their jobs in this “new normal” of life with Coronavirus, it’s important to keep them educated on how not to spread the virus. This Coronavirus training video will help employees understand Covid-19. Important topics covered in this training include:
- The importance of hand washing, not touching your face, and the concept of “touch discipline”
- How does social distancing work and what is good “respiratory etiquette”?
- What to do in case you think you are getting sick
- and much more…
The purpose of this training is to make sure your employees are educated on Coronavirus and learn the importance of good hygiene, preventing spread, proper cleaning and sanitizing techniques, etc. Using the concepts found in literature from the Centers for Disease Control, this training is an important part of our workplace “new normal.”
What's In The Box?
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable “Certificate of Completion” that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.