Preventing Fatigue in the Workplace Training – [Full Video Kit]
In order for your employees to their best and most productive work they must come to work rested. This Fatigue Prevention Training helps employees understand how to prevent fatigue before they get to work so they are ready to go while they are at work. Training on preventing fatigue helps your employees be more productive which benefits the business and the employee equally.
This Fatigue Training for Employees Covers These Key Concepts:
- What effects does feeling exhausted have on our body?
- What are some job tasks that being fatigued could prove deadly? (Think driving a forklift, using a grinder, driving a truck, etc).
- Can workplace fatigue be prevented and what are some key concepts to prevent it?
- What are the signs and symptoms of employee fatigue?
- How much sleep does the average employee need per night to feel their best?
- What impact do irregular or on-call shifts have on employees and what are some key tools to fight fatigue for employees on shift work?
- How does an employee who works the night shift battle fatigue?
- Does fatigue slow your reaction time while operating a vehicle or other machinery? (Yes, it does by 30% or so)
- Are there any physical symptoms associated with fatigue and if so, what are they?
- What engineering controls can be put in place to reduce employee fatigue? (better lighting, comfortable room temperature, noise reduction, etc)
- What is a micro-break and what role does it have in reducing fatigue?
- What is a good sleep routine that employees can follow to help reduce that “tired” feeling?
- What role does nutrition play in fatigue and what are some foods you can choose to help combat fatigue?
- and much more…
Teaching our employees how to reduce fatigue is beneficial for both the employee and the employer. It has also been shown to reduce the number of accidents and injuries on the job. This Fatigue Prevention Training Video will teach your employees all they need to know about keeping their bodies rested and ready for work. Available in either English or Spanish language options, the training is delivered on a DVD or USB Stick.
Fatigue Prevention Training Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.