Back Safety in Industrial Environments – [Video Training Kit]
Back injuries on the job cost employers millions of dollars per year. This back safety training video for industrial workers will help education your employees on the importance of protecting their back. The sole goal of this training video is to teach your employees how to avoid injuries and use proper body mechanics while lifting.
The Back Safety Training Is Broken Into Several Key Areas:
- An overview of the back from a medical standpoint, and a breakdown of each part of the spine (Lumbar, thoracic and cervical areas)
- The importance of using proper mechanics while lifting heavy objects
- What are the best practices for lifting on the job?
- The role of posture in helping to prevent back injuries on the job
- and much more?
This Back Safety Training Video Will Teach Employees:
- How ?slouching? and ?hunching over? puts unnecessary strain on your spine
- How to use ?neutral positions? to lessen the strain on your back
- Why bending at the knees instead of at the waist reduces your risk for injury
- How to consider the load?s size, shape and weight BEFORE you attempt to lift it
- What is the best posture for your back while you are carrying an object?
Your industrial workers are the key to success on your job site. Keeping them safe, healthy and injury free is a benefit to all. This training video on back safety in industrial environments can play a key role in keeping your workers safety on the job.
At just under 15 minutes, this back safety video is available as a DVD or USB Stick, and in English or Spanish language options.
Back Safety Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.