Success Working From Home
A Login To Watch This Training Online! (Quiz Online Too)
Have employees who are used to working in the office but are now working from home? Whether it’s due to the pandemic or any other reason employers are much more comfortable having employees work from home. However, working from home does require some special skills which is why we created this “Working From Home – Setting Employees Up For Success” training video. Your employees will learn the following important concepts about working from home:
- What are the unique challenges about working from home and what are some tips to help guarantee success?
The four keys to implement to ensure a successful working from home situation:
- How to set up your workspace at home
- How to structure your workday to ensure you are being as efficient as possible
- How to manage your time while working from home
- How to develop new ways of communication when you work from home (hint: it’s different than working in an office)
- When creating your workspace at home you will want to maintain a space that is away from “traffic areas” in the home, has a door that can be closed (if possible), and the final key, when it’s set up, it can be left that way
- What are some keys to keep in mind to make sure your mental well being is being considered while working from home?
- What office basics will you need when working from home?
- How to keep a “normal” work routine even if you aren’t in the office
- Putting a schedule in place will help your employees maintain some sense of normalcy and keep them focused on getting work done
- How to deal with family distractions and interruptions when spouses or children are also in the home while you are working
- How to create blocks of “work-only” time
- How to implement breaks into your working from home routine
- The importance of creating a to-do list to keep employees motivated, focused and productive
- How does exercise, nutrition, and taking breaks help keep the at home worker on track?
- and much more…
This training video will help your employees, who aren’t used to working from home, be successful regardless of their location. By helping your workers transition from the office to home, whether on a temporary or permanent basis, both employees and employers alike will benefit. This training video is just under 14 minutes in length and is available as a DVD or on a USB stick.
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.