Ladder Safety Training – [Complete Video Training Package]
This ladder safety video will help make sure your employees who use ladders do so properly and safely. Every year many employees are injured while using ladders. Whether they are using the ladder improperly, accidentally falling from the ladder, or using the wrong kind of ladder for the job, training employees is the first step to preventing injuries.
This Ladder Safety Training Covers Several Important Topics:
- What are the different types of ladders, and how are they used? (Step ladders, extension ladders, straight ladders, etc.)
- How to use the “4 to 1” ratio to determine the proper height of a ladder for the given job
- How to understand the weight capacity of the different types of ladders and where to find this information on the ladder
- How to properly inspect the ladder before using it (Rungs, feet, ropes, pulleys, extensions, etc.)
- After the proper ladder is identified for the job at hand, how do you properly set up the ladder before use?
- What are the best practices for tying off a ladder?
- How to select a ladder for working around electricity or power lines
- How to properly climb a ladder (It sounds like common sense, but there are best practices that employees should follow)
- What is the 3-point rule for climbing a ladder, and how is it used?
- How to protect yourself if you know you are going to fall from a ladder
- and much more…
The use of ladders in the workplace can be a big help, and in some cases, using a ladder is mandatory. That is why this Ladder Safety Training video is such an important part of any workplace safety training program. Serious injuries can and do occur with employees using ladders, and proper training can help prevent those accidents. This ladder training video is just over 14 minutes long and is available as an English or Spanish-speaking DVD or USB Stick.
Ladder Safety Video – Full Length Preview:
All of our training videos include the following additional resources:
1) A Leader’s Guide
The person giving the training can use the Guide to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session along with the highlights of the course.
2) An Employee Quiz
Important to be able to test your trainees to make sure they understand and comprehend the training course they just watched. This is also good for employer documentation for safety training of employees.
3) Answer Key to the Quiz
Ensures the questions are being answered correctly.
4) An Attendance Sheet
Allows you to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. Excellent documentation to prove your training requirements are in order.
5) A Printable “Certificate of Completion”
Allows you to give one to each employee who attends the safety training session. Can also be kept in an employee file for training documentation.
Purchases made before 7:00 pm EST will be shipped out the same business day!
You will receive a tracking number for your package via email within a few hours of placing your order.
Shipping is a flat $12.00.