While working in a laboratory it is crucial that your employees know how to use eye wash stations and safety showers. Given the potential for chemical splashes and other issues, this training video on safety showers and eye wash stations is critical for your lab safety training program. Employees will be trained in several important areas: locations of safety showers and eye wash stations, how to cleanse yourself in case of a corrosive or chemical spill or splash, how to help fellow lab workers in the event of an accident, what to do in case your or a co-worker are splashed with a chemical or other hazardous material. Safety showers and eye wash stations can only be helpful if your lab workers know how to use them. The goal of this training video is to show your lab employees how to protect themselves and their co-workers in the event of a spill or splash, and how to property use a safety shower or eye wash station. This product is available on a DVD or you can also purchase the training via our online safety training program.|
This lab safety training DVD is 9 minutes long and you can watch a shortened preview of the training below.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session