Laboratories use a lot of electrical components and teaching lab workers electrical safety is an important part of any lab safety program. This training video educates your lab workers on electrical safety topics including how electricity works for common equipment in the lab, important concepts such as "stray" and "grounding", the role of GFCI's (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters), and how to prevent common electrical hazards such as fires, shocks and burns. |
As part of your overall lab safety training program, it is important to educate your lab workers on the dangers associated with electricity, and how it should be properly used in a laboratory setting. This material is available on a DVD or you can also purchase the training via our online safety training program.
The length of this lab safety training video is 12 minutes, and there is a 2 minute preview available below.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session