The use of compressed gas is very common in a laboratory setting. Training on compressed gas cylinders is therefore very important for your workers in the lab. This important training video will show your lab workers how to safely work with and around compressed gas cylinders. Important topics are covered including how to hook up and store gas cylinders, how to check for leaks, what to do if a leaky cylinder is found, how to transport compressed gas cylinders, working safely with cryogenic gases, what personal protective equipment to use around compressed gas cylinders, and much more. This training is available on a DVD or you can also purchase the training via our online safety training program. |
This lab safety DVD is 15 minutes long and you can watch a two minute preview version below.
What's Included In The Box?:
- All of our training videos include a separate disc that contains the following additional resources:
1) A Leader's Guide that the instructor can use to help facilitate the training and provide additional verbal support to the video. It also includes a sample outline for the training session including an agenda
2) An employee quiz on the material that was taught in the video
3) Answer key to the quiz
4) An attendance sheet to keep track of who was trained, when the training occurred, who was the instructor, etc. This allows you to keep a record of your training session.
5) A printable "Certificate of Completion" that you can give to each employee who attends the safety training session